I Can't Go There is the seventh episode of the first season of The Ranch and the seventh episode of the series overall.
Colt figures out what he wants from Heather. A sick calf gives Beau an excuse to avoid dealing with his feelings -- and creates some unexpected bonds.
||Note: This section is a stub. You can help The Ranch Wiki by expanding it.
||Mom and Dad are like Brooks & Dunn, you know? They get back together every few years, and everytime they do, it gets worse and worse.
||— Rooster to Colt about their parents' relationship.
||Hey, who am I to be mad? You came home, stirred shit up, and left. That's a move right out of the Colt Bennett playbook. [Chuckles]
||— Colt to Maggie.
- Beau: "I'm 70 years old. I don't know how much time I have left. I want to live under the same roof as my wife."
- Maggie: "I like my life the way it is. I like my space."
- Beau: "You like it more than being a family?"
- Maggie: "We are a family, Beau."
- Beau: "We haven't been a family since you left. And if there is no chance in changing that then maybe we oughta call it quits."
- Maggie: "Are you talking about a divorce?"
- Beau: "I guess so."
- Maggie: "Wow. There it is."
- ―Beau and Maggie talk about the future of their relationship.
- Scene: Beau sits on the porch talking to Rooster and Colt.